Friday, June 4, 2010

Mommy's bedtime

I just had one of those nights. 

Sergio and I wrapped up a serious discussion about finances, our businesses, and a dozen different possibilities for the future.

Necessary, not necessarily fun.



I'm having a Shaklee brunch tomorrow morning and my house looks like it just landed in Kansas
after the tornado (without the dead witch underneath).





I wanted to accomplish something useful, so I tried to put away the kids clothes and the !@#$%^&* closet door came off the runner for the hundredth time and stuck shut. I gave it a couple fierce, ugly kicks and threw the !@#$%^&* clothes on the floor.




Was going to kick ass with a good P90X workout, but the boys have claimed the tv to watch Brasilian sports. (Why does a 4-year old need to go to bed before 11pm anyway? I'm tired of arguing that one.)





It's too dark to go for a run and the YMCA is closed.


Now I'm sitting at the computer with these !@#$%^&* little tiny ants still crawling up my legs and 
all over the office floor, laughing at me. (I swear.)

.

Let's face it: it's one of those nights. 





Time to turn in.






I'll handle it in the morning-- whatever "it" is.





Sweet dreams.








No comments:

Post a Comment