Monday, May 3, 2010

Happens to the best of us...

Ok, so the whole fam went down in flames last night with pollen or allergies or Lord-only-knows-what. I went from 60-to-zero in an hour with an obstinate sinus headache & throat so sore I couldn't swallow. Finally two Tylenol at 3am (horrors!) just to get a couple hours' sleep.
Sergio was so miserable he came home from work early for hugs. Natalia took two naps. Little Sergio got to sit in front of the tube all afternoon-- I'll be making a sizable donation to PBS Kids in the near future. And I renamed all three children Snotty, Sneezy and Grumpy. 
 
I've taken about 40 alfalfa tablets today, so now I'm feeling slightly human again. Plus gobs of vitamin C, B-complex, zinc, a couple of probiotics, and my regular multi. But honestly, the alfalfa is what always gets me out of the hole. For more about this mah-velous plant (it is magic, I swear!) check out http://www.alfalfa.org/ and http://www.shaklee.com/products.php?sku=20153.



P.S. I would include a picture of Natalia with boogers and snot smeared all over her face & hair, but it's just too disgusting and I'm fairly certain it would show up as her year book photo in 17 years. So this miserable child will have to do. Yeah, he pretty much illustrates all of us right now except his face is far too clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment